March 25, 2014

Photography with Levi

Our silly Levi is almost 3. He has always been, as I say, spirited. We have been living in our new house for two weeks now, and it has been a struggle every afternoon and night to get him to sleep. He just wants to explore and play longer than I think is best for his health. Last night, his Gigi and Captain (my parents) came over for dinner, and I guess he was especially riled up when I finally got him to bed. Immediately after I left his room, we could hear his fast, little footsteps allover upstairs. When my dad spoke up the stairs to him, I saw a bright flash go off.

He had gone to my room, taken my camera, and had his own little photo shoot. After putting him back to bed and confiscating my camera, we found this evidence of his practice:


This 3" Mike the Knight was his Christmas gift and hasn't left his side since.






I thought this one was pretty well-framed.




Interesting perspective.


I guess he has been inspired by his Gigi's decor blogs and wanted to get in on that action.


Not his best work, but I think he was just trying to play with light.


This is an in-progress shot. His name has more than one letter.










Wow, there's Mom's room.


I guess he really wanted a good picture of Mike.


This is Captain scolding him for his escapade. If you don't know Captain well, that's his trying-not-to-laugh face.


Nice legs.
My mom was humored by the fact that I was actually impressed with his skill on some of the shots. I don't know much about photography, but I think he shows potential and real tenacity of vision.




Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  - John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment