March 30, 2014

Gracious words are healing to the bones

On Day Four of not leaving the house because of a stomach bug that has threatened to end us, I have decided to simply be grateful for the following:

1. I personally had only one terrible day, where the children fended for themselves, sad, sick orphans. 

2. Due to necessity, I have laundered pretty much every blanket and clothing item in the house. That's Spring Cleaning!

3. With never leaving the house and kids who only want to sleep or lie down, I have had to opportunity to compulsively clean every surface.


4. Rhynn won't eat, but she will nurse, and that's probably the best thing for her.

5. On Day Four, the sun came out, and it was warm enough to play and clean up the yard. Fresh air heals!

6. I grocery shopped the day before this hit, and our kitchen has been full of healthy foods, even terrific soup ingredients.

7. On Day One, my mom came and made us soup. On Day Three, my dad came to play Legos. 

8. Levi ate lunch today.



"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him." 
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment